At Action, we believe that actions speak louder than words! We offer generous reward packages for employees, in line with our company values of ‘giving respect’ and ‘taking action’.
We offer the option of two pension schemes (local government and NEST) and you have access to the Westfield Employee Assistance Programme. This ensures that qualified Counsellors, Medical Advisors and Lawyers are on hand 24/7 to offer free and confidential advice on legal, medical and domestic issues.
We want to ensure that all staff members are able to have a say and can influence the way that we work. Therefore, we run an initiative called ‘Employee Voice’ through our Employee Engagement Forum and we also conduct an Employee Engagement Survey. Take a look at our current vacancies to become part of this sensational team.
- Market tested competitive salary with scale for progression
- Cost of living increases
- Annual pay award through incremental system
- Length of service awards at different milestones
- Occupational Sick Pay increasing with length of service up to 6 months full then 6 months half
- Tailored induction programme for all levels of position
- Internal and external training courses delivered across the business available to all employees
- Bespoke training courses delivered by industry experts
- NVQ programmes to suit a range of courses
- Funded training qualifications/ courses
- Clear career progression routes and opportunities
Annual Leave and Flexible Working
- Generous 25 days increasing with length of service to 28 days
- Plus bank holidays
- We offer a flexible working approach to accommodate everybody’s individual circumstances and we also offer part time and job share opportunities
Want to find out more about Action?
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Get in touch…